In today’s episode, we will speak with Peter Voss and discuss the current landscape of AI, the next wave of AI called Artificial General Intelligence, and how organizations today can level up their chatbots to create satisfied customers. Peter Voss is a Serial Entrepreneur, and Pioneer in Artificial Intelligence. Who coined the term ‘AGI’ (Artificial General Intelligence) with fellow luminaries in the space.
At the age of 25 Peter, IPO’ed a company he started that grew to over 400 people. Since then he’s been focusing on AI and recently launched aigo.ai an intelligent cognitive assistant that delivers highly intelligent and hyper-personalized conversational assistants at scale for the enterprise.
Top 3 Value Bombs:
- AI solutions today are considered “narrow”. Artificial General Intelligence is the next wave where AI solutions will be more autonomous.
- Chatbots can either frustrate customers or satisfy them. Create chatbots with a “brain” that can automatically kick off processes to meet their needs.
- Graph DB’s are critical to enabling artificial general intelligence
- About the current landscape of AI / ML.
- The 3rd wave of AI?
- The main challenges that need to be addressed before reaching AGI (artificial general intelligence).
- Common misconception organizations have when it comes to starting new AI projects?
- The architecture style that best support AGI.
- About aigo.ai – a chatbot with a brain